My friend received today a Glossybox “special edition!” The box was bright pink! Adorable! And it was filled with lots of Spa goodies, including a chocolate facial mask!!! Next time they have one of these I’m going to have to purchase it!!!
Hope everyone is getting ready for a Beautiful weekend!
Glossybox April has arrived today! This month it came in later than the expected but the Glossybox team made sure that everyone received some extra Glossybox love. They were very kind to apologize to all their fans on their website for the delay in sending out the little boxes. But they added products that were not Italian and they also added an extra treat(s) inside. It usually comes with 5 products and this month it came with 6, plus lots of great coupons!!!!
The little box contains the following products:
1. Cowshed|Cowslip Soothing Hand Cream – Softens hands with a combination of essential oils that are from oranges and mint.
2. Deborah Milano|Prét à Porter – Limited edition nail polish that comes in 60 fashionable shades.
3. Eva Garden|Gloss Brilliant – Lip gloss that gives your lips a voluptuous after effect.
4. So Pure|Color Care Shampoo – Natural shampoo that guarantees lasting color and shine.
5. So Pure|Color Care Conditioner – Natural Conditioner that softens, and adds both shine and volume.
Special Treat – DermoLab|Hydrating facial day cream with hyaluronic acid.
Thank you Glossybox for adding some wonderful new products!
Sending everyone lots of Love and Hugs!
After coming across Kiko’s City Summer Collection online, I had to go and buy their Kiko Duo Chrome Nail Lacquer in Luxurious Bronze. The effect is pretty amazing!! I’m pretty happy that I purchased it! I also wanted to get some powder, and they have a really nice one, Origami Face Palette in Petal Light. It comes in five different shades including green and purple to help cover redness. It is a great powder when you need to freshen up your entire face while your out. Then I purchased their primer. I have oily skin so after a couple hours my face gets a bit shiny. And so I bought their Mat Base Corrector Primer that is also very affordable, €8,90!!!! A little goes a long way with this product, the only thing is that you need to apply it to your face evenly in a very quick motion because it instantly dries giving your face a mat effect. Applying foundation over it is flawless! I’m really enjoying this make up brand more and more every time!!!
- Kiko Duo Chrome Nail Lacquer – Luxurious Bronze
- Kiko Origami Face Palette – Petal Light
- Kiko Mat Base Corrector Primer
Hope everyone had a wonderful week!
Lots of hugs and baci, Katica