A huge THANK YOU to angelandthings for nominating my blog for The Versatile Blogger Award. When I found out I felt really special and honored. I am so grateful to be meeting so many new people that are enjoying my little blog.
Here is a little summary about The Versatile Blogger Award:
This award is given to you by your fellow peers, bloggers, showing their appreciation and enjoyment in your work. It also allows you to share the Love with other bloggers who are so talented and inspiring.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award and will have to follow the following rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Thank You angelandthings!! I am so happy that you are enjoying my blog. It makes me so happy to know that someone like you is reading it! 🙂 Please check her blog out, it is a delightful blog with yummy posts on food and other sweet things fashionable!! She is so lovely and sweet when she posts on her blog! 😉
I know that I must select 15 blogs, but I am still very new and have come across so many amazing blogs and still have so many more to discover. So I will add the few of a long list that I really enjoy and I think you will too! I am also nominating the following blogs/bloggers below for The Versatile Blogger Award!!!!
Tatlong Litrato: Amazing and unique blog about photography. She presents 3 photographs in each of her posts – the good, the bad and everything in between. You will definitely feel moved and intrigued by her photographs.
ilovehelsinki: Katja posts about fashion and takes you into her world of makeup and hair. She is very inspiring when she shows you her own little creations.
weheartvintage: This blog always puts me in dream mode. Each post is presented with beautiful pictures of the past from vintage fashion to old Hollywood movie stars. I always enjoy browsing this blog.
firstdutchcoloredfashionblogger: Sayenne posts about fashion and she is always surprising you with her posts. You never know what she is up to next and that is always exciting when browsing her blog.
7 Things About Myself to Tell AngelandThings:
1. I Love music and am currently taking singing classes; I always dreamed of singing my own song to others… a little scary :/, but I am trying to build up the courage.
3. I have a little sister named Serena, she is 11 years old and she looks just like me, a little mini me. 🙂
4. Ice cream and Granita make me Happy! My favorite ice cream flavors are mandorla, pistacchio, and mint chocolate chip! And my favorite granita flavors are gelsi and mandorla.
5. I dream of designing my own footwear collection one day!!! Wouldn’t that be awesome?!!!!
6. I like being silly… 😉
7. I speak 5 languages: English, Italian, Spanish, and a bit of French and Portuguese.
Thank you again to angelandthings for nominating me!! Have a sunny and great day everyone!!